This plugin is intended as an aid to theme and plugin developers.
The purpose of the plugin is to allow arbitrary sorting of terms, similar to pages. This allows queries that
fetch terms to use ‘menu_order’ as a sort order. Here’s an example:
$terms = get_terms('category', array( 'orderby' => 'menu_order' ) );
This plugin has been translated into the languages listed below:
- es_ES – Spanish. Thank you to Ivan Vasquez for contributing!
- fr_FR – French. Thank you to Frederick Marcoux for contributing!
If you’re interested in doing a translation into your language, please let me know.
- Upload the term-menu-order to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- You will now be able to set an ‘Order’ field for categories, tags and custom taxonomy terms.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Term Menu Order” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
- Only delete data when plugin is deleted, not on deactivation
- Other minor bug fixes based on messages in support forum
- Re-added French language support.
- Added Spanish language support. Thank you to Ivan Vasquez for this contribution!
- Updated plugin to make menu_order work (broke in WordPress 3.2).
- Removed script that was breaking quick edit
- Added ‘term_menu_order_taxonomies’ filter to let you specify which taxonomies it applies to.
- Added French language support. Thank you to Frederick Marcoux for this contribution!
- Updated autoloader to include try… catch block for handling autoload exceptions.
- Attached plugin init to ‘init’ action hook instead of ‘after_theme_setup’ to catch custom taxonomies added by theme.
- First release.