Ultimate LinkedIn Integration is the most advanced integration between LinkedIn and WordPress.
This is the only plugin that gives your WordPress website the ability to integrate with LinkedIn’s API.
Create and customize your WordPress site with Ultimate LinkedIn Integration which will help you to:
- Map BuddyPress custom fields to LinkedIn profile fields
- Allow users to register/login with their LinkedIn account using one click
- Lock content and make it available to users who have logged in using LinkedIn only. Users who have logged in via other methods won’t be able to see it.
- Enter custom redirect URLs upon Sign-up, Login and Authorization Cancellation
Ultimate LinkedIn Integration also helps you with these useful built-in features:
- Ability to request custom scopes upon authentication
(Basic profile and email address are asked for by default, Sharing and Company Admin scopes are optional)
- Ability to sync user data the first time user signs up, or every time they login.
- Option to override the user’s profile picture with LinkedIn’s profile picture
- Ability to keep the user logged in, or require them to login every time.
Installation is free, quick, and easy. Just follow this Installation Guide.
We are ready to help you!
Feel free to request features via our Github Issue Tracker.
For Custom Development Services, please get in touch with us through our website.
Install like any other plugin, and go to plugin settings page for configuration
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Ultimate LinkedIn Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
Interested in development?
- Added Company name
- Fixed Cancel-button
- Fixed BuddyPress Integration
- Removed old files and folders
- Added BuddyPress Integration
- Added Custom Scopes
- Added Content Locking Feature
- Removed Freemius Integration
- Removed Piklist dependency to make install process easier
- Fixed a bug in freemius integration which showed an error for users who did not have Piklist installed
- Added Freemius Integration
- Removed WP Session Manager as it caused lots of load on wp_options table for heavy websites
- Reverted to regular PHP Sessions
- Feature: Added headline, specialties and positions fields to pkli_linkedin_profile meta fields
- Improvement: Updated Piklist checker to latest version
- Feature: Added user location and industry as meta fields
- Feature: Users now can be redirected to different page if they decide not to authenticate via LinkedIn
- Feature: User avatars are now fetched from LinkedIn and can override Gravatars via options page
- Feature: A custom message can be now shown to logged in users
- Fixed: Login button no longer shown for loggedin users
- Fixed: Shortcode redirect attributes now working again properly
- Fixed: Error logging added for additional troubleshooting
- User LinkedIn profile data now being stored as a user meta under field pkli_linkedin_profile to help developers use the data in their themes/plugins
- Added option to disable data updating every time
- Changed Sign-in With LinkedIn button on WordPress default login page
- Refactored code to make more sense
- Added wp_set_current_user function call so that authentication takes immediate effect without waiting for cookie
- Fixed a bug when user changed his email address on LinkedIn or inside WordPress, he would be registered as a new user
- Refactored code for easier readability and modifications
- Feature: Users can now specify image via shortcode
- FIXED: Shortcode with default URL was not working
- Added an option to allow for a one-time redirect URL upon registration
- Bug was not properly fixed in previous versions, fixed now
- FIXED: Custom hook was improperly being triggered on any page load, not just upon login
- FIXED: LinkedIn\’s latest access token wasn\’t being stored in the db
- Added action pkli_linkedin_authenticated to allow developers to immediately hook after plugin has authenticated.
- Plugin now stores user\’s profile summary on profile description
- LinkedIn profile URL now retrieved as user\’s URL
- Fixed PHP notice showing on plugin activation
- Updated Piklist Checker to 0.6.0
- Updated readme file description
- First Name and Last Name automatically retrieved from LinkedIn and updated in wordpress database upon every login
- Fixed a bug where two shortcodes on the same page was causing an error
- Added option to specify CSS class via shortcode
- Added option to allow redirect URL via shortcode
- Fixed minor aesthetic issues.
- Initial release.