This is ideally used by plugin and theme developers to help debug issues that are difficult to reproduce, or could be specific to a specific user.
அடிக்கடி கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகள்
What details are collected?
- The error message
- The name of the script where the error occured, and the line and column number.
- The user ID of the the WP user encountering the error
- The user’s IP address, helpful to tie this error log with other logs such as server logs.
- The URL of the page where the error occured
- The users HTTP_USER_AGENT string.
Can I remove the logged data?
Yes, when you deactivate the plugin you’ll have the choice to remove any stored data.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
Interested in development?
- Initial Release