That plugin allow you to create a sitemap of your site. You can choose to exclude pages, categories and post-types. You can embed it with a shortcode [zakisitemap] in posts and pages or directly in theme with do_shortcode() function. To customize the widget you can refer to this CSS containers:
- Unzip and upload the plugin in your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag & Drop the widget in your sidebar and customize your options
அடிக்கடி கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகள்
- Will be provided for new features?
Of course! Currently i’m working for better compatibility with WPML and more features like a button into editor for fast embed and a customizable and more solid structure.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Zaki Sitemap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
- (Add) Added setting to display post-type posts in sitemap
- (Bug fix) Set “show_option_none” to null in wp_list_categories function to prevent output with no category content
- (Add) Added class_exists control of Zaki Plugins new features
- (Change) Added WP build-in function for generate the tree view instead of a custom recursive function
- (Bug fix) Fixed some label string
- (Bug fix) Fixed WPML check function that return always “true”
- (Bug fix) Added ZAKI_SITEMAP_FILE define for correct hook init
- First release of the widget