Everyday, you’re making cool and engaging videos for your audience. But with all the content that’s out there, how can you
make sure that your videos are discovered by users?
The answer is by creating a video sitemap for your blog.
Video SEO will automatically generate the video sitemap Google needs from your blog posts.
Video Sitemaps are the best way to tell Google about your online videos so that they can be included in search results.
Video Sitemaps can help:
• Get your videos indexed by Google
• Make your videos more visible in Google search results
• Get your videos displayed on Google in the right way (with the title and thumbnail image of your choice)
• Drive users looking for your content directly to your website.
- Upload videoseo folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Expand the Settings menu from WordPress dashboard sidebar and select “Video SEO”
- Click the “Regenerate Sitemap” button to create your XML Sitemap for videos.
- Once you have created your Sitemap, you can submit it to Google using Webmaster Tools.
அடிக்கடி கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகள்
- How do I customize the description of my video in the sitemap
Video SEO will pull the description for your video from your post excerpt.
- Where do I put the Title tags and category of my Video for my sitemap
Video SEO will pull the title, tags, and category automatically from your post.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Video SEO” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்