With the WordPress Plugin you can easily publish your content on TCE and sell it to publishers all over the world. It enables you to connect your WordPress CMS directly to the TCE content library, so you can join other publishers to reach a larger target audience for your content. For more information please visit: https://tce.exchange/wordpress-plugin/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Tce Sharing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
Translate “Tce Sharing” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a bug where nothing happened when the copyright was applied via the bulk editing option.
- Removed the shortcode filter.
- Updated various dependencies.
- Added support for audio files in TCE news items.
- Added support for the Secondary Title plugin.
- Fixed loading assets for multisites.
- Improved the copyright fields and additional information has been added.
- A warning is displayed when the bulk upload action is used for posts with unsupported shortcodes.
- Added feature where it is possible to add copyright information to attachments.
- Added feature that removes all notices from the plugin views not related to the TCE plugin.
- A bug was fixed where changing the url of a post, the article was uploaded twice.
- Fixed a bug where the auto-upload settings were misinterpreted.
- Fixed shortcodes not being removed from the content before uploading to TCE.
- Shortcodes now will be removed from the content before uploading to TCE.
- Fixed a bug where the default language of a post was set to Dutch.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes an error was thrown while saving a post while the Gutenberg Editor was used.
- Fixed a bug that using tags caused an error that prevented the post from being uploaded.
- Added support for the classic editor when the Gutenberg Editor is disabled.
- Plugin is now compatible with WP5.5
- Completely rewrite plugin configuration screen