Organize, schedule and automate the publishing of your content and photos on your social networks. It is very similar to TweetDeck, Buffer, Falcon, ContentCal… except it is unlimited and extensible infinitely! You own the entire system once it is installed, it runs within your WordPress, and there are no limitations. You are completely independent from a third-party service, and you can extend the way it works too!
This plugin doesn’t use a third-party server. This has a lot of obvious advantages (you have nothing to pay, there are no limitations, your data doesn’t go anywhere else than the social networks, etc). However, this means you will need to set up the connection with each social network, and that requires a bit of time and efforts. Please be kind with me as try my best to make the process easier, and write better tutorials.
This plugin is extremely new and I am gathering your feedback to improve it and craft a perfect direction for it. Together, let’s decide what’s missing and take this aventure to the next level! I am here to help 🙂
For each social network, you need to setup a few things on the social network side. Don’t worry, everything is explained in the plugin, through an assistant. This allows your site to be connected directly to the social network platform without the need of using a third party. Then you will be immediately able to schedule your future posts using an elegant UI from your WordPress. Currently, the following social networks are supported:
- Facebook (Pro Version)
- Instagram (Pro Version)
Here are the current features of Social Engine:
- Pretty UI
- Post Planification
- Post with Photos
- Default Post Content
- Default Post Time
- Auto-Plan Blog Posts
We provide actions, filters and an API so that you can extend the plugin the way you like. Please let us know what you would like to do, and we’ll give you everything you need.
For dynamic access rights to different section part of the plugin, you can use those filters:
- sclegn_allow_setup: Allow modifying settings (author, by default)
- sclegn_allow_usage: Allow addying posts (editor, by default)
- sclegn_allow_moderation: Allow approving posts (admin, by default)
- Upload the plugin to your WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Try it with one file first! 🙂
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Social Engine (Schedule & Publish Social Content)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
“Social Engine (Schedule & Publish Social Content)” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix: Better refresh of the Published Social Posts.
- Update: More UI enhancements.
- Info: We absolutely need your help and feedback! Don’t hesite to contact me to let me know any issue or enhancement you would like to see. Last but not least, please write a review here: Social Engine on WordPress. That will help a lot! The plugin is totally invisible on the WordPress Repository without those reviews. Thank you ♥️
- Fix: The statistics are back.
- Update: Many enhancements in the UI.
- Update: Many enhancements in the UI.
- Add: Option to automatically schedule social posts for blog posts.
- Add: Calendar view.
- Update: Enhanced UI.
- Updated: Fix many things in the UI.
- Update: Removed the + within the main UI, and added a “New Post” button in the sidebar.
- Add: A modal to create social post.
- Info: Lot of fixes and improvements. We are still working on a beta, to make the UI more and more powerful. We will be working on new exciting features when everything is stable and nice. It’s going to be awesome!
- Add: Gallery Post for Instagram.
- Add: Settings for Posting Times (more to come in the UI to make this really user-friendly).
- Update: Improved the way the posts are loading.
- Fix: Issue when uploading images and using the Uploader.
- Add: Draft is now an option disabled by default.
- Fix: LinkedIn.
- Fix: Number of characters depending on the service.
- Fix: There was issues with LinkedIn.
- Add: More icons in the admin, for clarity.
- Fix: Fresh builds with enhanced Neko UI framework.
- Add: UI improvements.
- Add: Sort the posts ASC or dESC.
- Add: Many UI improvements.
- Add: Support for Instagram.
- Add: The day can be locked now (that way, we can mark a day as “done” when preparing the posts).
- Update: Better icons and buttons.
- Add: Show parts of the content in the bar when posts are minimized.
- Info: Pro Version released on the store.
- Fix: So many more fixes and enhancements.
- Fix: A lot of them!
- Add: Support for LinkedIn.
- Info: First release.