Add vertical space to your page with the sixa Spacer Block.
The block is fully responsive and can be hidden specifically
for any device (widescreen, desktop, tablet, mobile).
Additionally, the Spacer Block supports background colors as well
as background gradients directly from your theme.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Spacer Block to add empty vertical space (full-width).
- PHP version 7.3 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater or MariaDB version 10.0 or greater.
- WordPress version 5.7 or greater.
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of the plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “Block Data Attribute”, then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found the plugin, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation requires downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains a detailed instruction on how to do this.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
அடிக்கடி கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகள்
How do I use the block?
- Log in to your WordPress website and navigate to the Dashboard.
- Create a new page by visiting Pages > Add new or open an existing page in Pages.
- Click on the Block Inserter button in the top left and click on the Spacer block in the Design section. Alternatively, you may start typing
/spacerin a new paragraph block and press enter.
- Once you’ve inserted the block, you can use the block settings sidebar to configure the block height and background color. Alternatively, you may also configure the height of the block by dragging on the circle knob on the bottom edge of the block.
- In the block controls directly above the block in the editor, you may toggle the visibility of the block for different devices.
- To add more space than the maximum the block allows with its height, simply add multiple Spacer Blocks to your page.
- Publish the page.
How do I get help with the plugin?
The easiest way to receive support is to “Create a new topic” by visiting the Community Forums page.
Make sure to check the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” checkbox to receive notifications, as soon as a reply is posted to your question or inquiry.
Can I help translating this plugin into a new language?
The plugin is fully translation-ready and localized using the GNU framework. Translators are welcome to contribute to the plugin.
Here’s the the WordPress translation website →
How do I contribute to this plugin?
We welcome contributions of any form and you can help reporting, testing, and detailing bugs.
Here’s the GitHub development repository →
Did you like the idea behind this plugin?
Please share your experience by leaving this plugin a 5 star review if you like it. Thank you!
I need help customizing this plugin?
We are an online marketing agency specializing in creating tailor-made software for WordPress and WooCommerce.
If you need professional support for this or any other WordPress project, please reach out to us →.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Sixa Spacer Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
- Upgraded sixa libraries to ensure compatibility with other sixa blocks.
- Fixed CSS specificity in applying correct height since WordPress 5.9 update.
- Fixed incorrect hide classname for desktop
- Added support for sixa Form Block
- Updated NPM modules
- Refactored code base for new sixa structure
- Added translation file
- Added deprecated version for new classnames
- Updated NPM modules
- Replaced private
@sixachpackages with public
- Moved from PostCSS to SCSS
- Moved all block logic and functionality to a dedicated block class
- Setup composer autoload
- Initial release