This add-on for Shared Counts allows you to share a different image on Pinterest.
Shared Counts uses the post’s featured image for sharing across all platforms. But given the unique display of images on Pinterest, it’s useful to specify a separate, Pinterest-only image that’s formatted for that service.
This plugin will only work if Shared Counts is active. It does not work with any other social sharing plugins.
By default the plugin only applies to posts, but you can add support for other post types.
If you find an bug or problem, please let us know by creating an issue.
Contributions are welcome!
- Open an Issue on GitHub.
- Fork Shared Counts on GitHub.
- Create a new branch off of
develop; branch name should be
issue/###to reference the issue.
- When committing, reference your issue and provide notes/feedback.
- Send us a Pull Request with your bug fixes and/or new features.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Shared Counts – Pinterest Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
“Shared Counts – Pinterest Image” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
– Added empty alt text to image for accessibility.
– Added filter for changing meta key, useful for retaining data from another social sharing plugin.
– Added filter for changing image url.
– Added support for Pinterest browser extension (more information)
– Fixed issue with custom descriptions not being used if original description had special characters.
– Fixed issue with image url being added to custom description field.
– Added support for custom description.
– Initial release.