What is the Purpose of this tool?
CrawlSpider’s SEO Audit and Change tracking tool is designed to monitor all your important pages and keep track of all the relevant SEO elements. The important SEO elements are those that help you rank your pages well on search engines.
The page change monitor is a SEO Audit tool with built in change and Diff algorithm. For every page that ranks well on Google and other search engines.
The key important SEO elements foundational to ranking and bringing organic traffic are Page Titles, H1 Tag, H2 Tag and all the important keywords that are sprinkled throughout the body of the page.
SEO Change Monitor will alert you as soon as it detects a change in any of the SEO structures.
For e.g. Let say you have a large team of web developers and when someone in your team did not follow instructions or someone submitted an accidental release of new website changes. Whether it is intentional or accidental, any website content change could have drastic effects on the search engine rankings.
This tool will provide an extra set of eyes and diligently monitor all your websites and important pages for changes Day in and Day out.
The checks are basically divided into domain level checks and page level checks.
SEO DOMAIN LEVEL CHECKS
* Check SSL Certificate Expiry
* Check when IP address changes
* Check if HTTP redirects to HTTPS
* Check non-WWW redirects to WWW
* Check Sitemap validity and changes Pro Version
* Check Robot.txt validity and changes Pro Version
ON PAGE SEO CHECKS
Track Changes for following
- Title Text
- H1 and H2 Tag Text Pro Version
- All Internal links and anchors
- All External links and anchors
- All CSS stylesheets
- All On-Page CSS code
- All Meta Tags
- All Structured Data
CUSTOM ON-PAGE CHECKS Pro Version
In addition to default checks, you can provide additional tags and css selectors including regex, xpath and search strings
- HTML tags (e.g H3, blockquote, strong etc) Pro Version
- Class names Pro Version
- XPATH string Pro Version
- Regex string Pro Version
- Simple Search string Pro Version
- Once installed, go to the “URL Details” Tab and enter all the urls you wish to monitor and track.
- You will receive only one set of alerts per day.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Crawlspider: SEO Monitor screen to configure the plugin
அடிக்கடி கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகள்
Please email your questions to crawlspider[AT]infocaptor[dot]com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“SEO Change Monitor – Track Website Changes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
Interested in development?
1.2 – Initial Release