Gives the following options for making the WordPress installation more private:
- Protect content from being viewed to users who hasn’t logged in
- Disable all feeds
- Only serve uploaded files to logged in users
- IP address based exceptions for the above options
- Upload private-wp-suite.php to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin through the admin page under Settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Private WP suite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
Translate “Private WP suite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed bloginfo(url) to bloginfo(wpurl), for correct handling of sites installed in subdir
- Tested with 3.1
- Fixed embarrassing 404 header (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-private-wp-suite-pdf-files-dont-work-solution-included)
- Removed debug functions
- Tested with 3.0.1
- Added deactivation function
- Initial release