Database Cleanup plugin scans the database and shows the tables beyond of core WordPress installation. Some WordPress plugins create and use its own database tables.
Those tables are left in your database after plugin deactivation and deletion often.
With the help of this plugin you can check your database and discover if it is clean or not.
Extra columns added to the core WordPress tables could be shown also.
To read more about ‘Plugins Garbage Collector’ visit this link at shinephp.com
You can find more information about “Plugins Garbage Collector” plugin at this page
I am ready to answer on your questions about this plugin usage. Use plugin page comments or site contact form for that please.
- Deactivate plugin if you have the previous version installed.
- Extract “plugins-garbage-collector.x.x.x.zip” archive content to the “/wp-content/plugins/plugins-garbage-collector” directory.
- Activate “Plugins Garbage Collector” plugin via ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin menu.
- Go to the “Tools”-“Plugins Garbage Collector” menu item and scan your WordPress database if it has some forgotten tables from old plugins.
அடிக்கடி கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகள்
Comming soon. Just ask it. I will search the answer.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Plugins Garbage Collector (Database Cleanup)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
“Plugins Garbage Collector (Database Cleanup)” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Plugins Garbage Collector (Database Cleanup)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update: “Known plugins” JSON data files were moved from Amazon Web Services S3 to Yandex Cloud Object Storage.
- Update: “Delete Tables” button label was replaced with “Delete Selected Tables”.
- Update: Additional confirmation request was added before database tables deletion. It contains the list of tables selected for deletion.
Read changelog.txt for the full list of changes.