- Compatible with the Beaver Builder Theme
Design your own header in the Beaver Builder plugin and save the layout, then – use the J7 Beaver Headers Footers plugin to easily apply it to your pages!
This plugin uses the Theme Customizer so you can get a LIVE view of your inserted layout and control the appearance dynamically without guessing what it’s going to look like!
Supports simple inserted style, overlay effect, sticky effect and gives you full control over the opacity!
This plugin is a superior method of inserting beaver layouts as it will correctly apply the right html5 markup for headers or footers and also apply the markup for Schema so Search Engines have full context for your code for excellent SEO.
It will also respect your individual page settings if they are set as ‘No Header Footer’ template so you can still make your own landing pages completely independently.
You can either install it automatically from the WordPress admin, or do it manually:
Unzip the archive and put the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/).
Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu
Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu and control the settings from the ‘Header Footer Templates’ panel in the Customizer. Create a saved row template for your menu/header and link to it using the plugin.
அடிக்கடி கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகள்
Is it free?
Yes! The base plugin which gives you a wordpress page navigation and edit menu is completely free and hosted on the wordpress plugin directory.
Is there a paid version?
Nope! Completely free!
Given this plugin is very popular though, a bit of support goes a long way.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“J7 Beaver Header Footer Templates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
Translate “J7 Beaver Header Footer Templates” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0
- Fixed a missed bug & recommitting :p
- Test to latest WordPress Version
- Code review for relevancy & integrity
- Hotfix issue with Oxygen builder overtaking the page builder customizer
- Tested with WordPress 5.0 and Classic Editor
- Enabled & rehashed code for suitability for WP Plugin Directory.
- Added support for extra hook for header and footer to sit outside of the page content, thus not inheriting the default width. This allows you to have a full width header & footer, with a boxed content layout.