Fullscreen 1.1 for WP Super Edit is a plugin for WP Super Edit. By using it, you can enlarge your TinyMCE editor to fit the full screen of the browser, and toggle between those two views.
- install WP Super Edit (prerequisite)
- download Fullscreen 1.1 for WP Super Edit, unzip it, and upload the whole “fullcreen” directory to “wp-content/plugins/superedit/tinymce_plugins” directory of your Web site.
- Go to the WordPress administration panel, under the “Plugins”, there is a “WP Super Edit”, click it! Then click “Configure Editor Plugins”. Finally, check “Full Screen”, and click “Update Options”.
- In “Arrange Editor Buttons”, decide which place to put the “Full Screen” button. (By default, it is disabled, you should enable by yourself)
- remember to use “Ctrl+F5” to clean the cache before using it the first time. Enjoy!
அடிக்கடி கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகள்
- Where to get help?
Drop all your questions here: http://www.guiguan.net/2007/07/fullscreen-10-for-wp-super-edit/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Fullscreen for WP Super Edit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்