Improvements made by the plugin:
- unmasks password inputs on focus (login and admin sections)
- enables “remember me” checkbox by default
- sets login interval to 1 year
- hilites the focused inputs (login and admin sections)
- install and activate the plugin on the Plugins page
- use your site more easily
அடிக்கடி கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகள்
Why password should be unmasked?
There will be less mistakes during login if user will see the password while typing. Jacob Nilsen about stop masking the password
Why “remember me” should be enabled by default?
Why do I need to increase login interval?
By default WordPress sets login interval to 14 days.
It is annoying for the users to enter login credentials every 14 days and setting login interval to 1 year more usable.
If user forgot to logout on public computer it is possible to visit user’s profile via link: http://site.com/wp-admin/profile.php and click “Log Out of All Other Sessions” button.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Easy-to-use” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
- code refactoring (OOP approach instead of procudural)
- add assets only in login and admin sections (removed from frontend to speedup websites)
- increase login interval to 1 year
- unmask password fields loaded via ajax (thanks to Zane Matthew – the author of the zM AJAX Login & Register plugin)
- enable by default ‘remember-me’ checkbox loaded via ajax
- add unmasking of the password field and highlighting of the focused inputs to frontend section (add plugin scripts and styles to frontend section too)
- code refactoring
- unmask password fields only on focus
- minor updates
- code refactoring
- minor changes
- unmasking password inputs everywhere in admin section
- highlighting the focused inputs everywhere in admin section
- initial release