This plugin is an extension for SportsPress. Give your guests the option to see in which specific events a player participated during a specific season.
- Install and activate Detailed Player Stats for SportsPress plugin
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Detailed Player Stats for SportsPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
Interested in development?
- Feature: Make it compatible with Midseason Transfers (SportsPress PRO feature)
- FIX: Minor typo bug.
- Feature: Add option to show event’s Match Day.
- Feature: Add loading circle to button until modal window is ready to be shown.
- FIX: Double “/” on asset calling.
- Tweak: Respect the order of player performances.
- Feature: Add option to show players squad number.
- Feature: Add option to show extra player performances.
- Tweak: More changes based on phpcs and WP coding standards.
- Tweak: Changes based on phpcs and WP coding standards.
- FIX: Performances not shown when a shortname is set for the team.
- FEATURE: An inline mode is now available!
- FIX: Scrolling bars not shown using pop-up mode
- FIX: Show custom image performances
- Add the option to the user to select if performances or/and minutes will be displayed
- Minor typo fixing
- First Release!