Comment Image enables blog readers to attach an image while leaving their comments.
Supported formats are JPG, PNG, GIF.
Uploaded images are inserted below the comment text as thumbnail (of configurable max dimensions) and linked to the original pictures.
File selection field can be injected automatically or added manually.
Original pictures and their thumbnails are stored in a separate folder for easy management.
See the official Comment Image page for more.
Other plugins by Stefano Lissa:
- Put the plugin folder into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Optional: go to the options page and configure the plugin
அடிக்கடி கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகள்
No questions have been asked.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Comment Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
“Comment Image” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Comment Image” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WP 5.8 file headers
- WP compatibility check
- Fixes on options panel
- Fix attempt to enable it on custom post types
- Updated compatibility with WordPress 3.8
- Readme fixes
- Minor fixes
- Admininistration header and styles