With ClickWhale, you can easily manage, shorten and analyze links on your WordPress site. All this, using your own domain!
With our plugin, you can shorten links and define the URL of the shortened links yourself.
But that’s not all. ClickWhale combines some useful features in one plugin. Let’s take a closer look:
⭐️ The most flexible link manager
- Easily create and manage links – Create your links to track and organize them into categories.
- Apply SEO settings to links – Flag your links with SEO attributes like “no follow” or “sponsored”.
- Place and share links – Place your created links anywhere in your website content or share them on social media.
- Detailed statistics – Analyze the clicks of your links with our click statistics.
All of these key features are available in this free version of ClickWhale. That’s some crazy value!
🔥 Link Pages: Update & share your content on Social Media
Moreover, we are the best plugin to create your own link page on your WordPress site.
- Easily add and manage links – Add previously created links to your link pages. Or add custom links, pages, posts and much more. Change their order via drag & drop or customize link titles.
- Manage contents – Enter your link page title and description texts. Upload your brand or website logo.
- Customize appearance – Set the background color for your link page, as well as the font colors of the texts. Don’t forget to adjust the button colors as well!
- You choose the URL – Determine the URL under which the link page is accessible on your website, and you are ready to go.
- Optimize your link page for SEO – Enter SEO and Open Graph metadata and test how they look right after via a preview link!
Here you can find a live example of our own link page, created with ClickWhale, of course!
🕵 Tracking Codes: Manage tracking codes and scripts directly in the ClickWhale interface
ClickWhale also offers you the possibility to embed any tracking codes or code snippets directly on your website without having to intervene in the code of your website.
- Place all the codes and snippets you need! – For example: Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Conversion Tracking – simply all the codes you need!
- Output the code snippet only where you want it to go – Determine whether the code should apply to the entire website or all pages or posts, or only to specific content such as individual posts, categories and so on.
- Exclude User Roles – The code snippet should not be executed for certain user roles of your website? No problem! Set that yourself!
From now on, you don’t need a third-party service, you save on monthly subscriptions and have full control. All this, on your own domain. Brilliant, isn’t it?
This plugin is easy to install and configure.
- Upload the
clickwhaledirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings page, which can be found under the menu: ClickWhale
On the settings page, you will find all the instructions and credentials which are necessary to configure the plugin.
அடிக்கடி கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகள்
Yes! ClickWhale can be used on multisite installations.
Is ClickWhale GDPR compatible?
ClickWhale is a fully GDPR compatible WordPress plugin. We don’t track or store any data ourselves.
Is ClickWhale translation ready?
Yes, ClickWhale has full translation and localization support via the
clickwhaletextdomain. Based on your site language, required
.potranslation files will be downloaded and placed into the default WordPress languages directory.
Do you offer support?
Of course! We offer support in the support forum here on WordPress.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“ClickWhale – Link Shortener, Click Tracker & Link Pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
Translate “ClickWhale – Link Shortener, Click Tracker & Link Pages” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Version 1.2.1 (3rd March 2023)
- Tweak: Optimized DB queries in the admin area
- Tweak: Plugin buttons labels unified
- Tweak: Added Call to Action button after migration
- Tweak: CSS/JS
- Fix: Update error when new DB tables were not created
- Fix: Tracking Code error when exclude Link Pages select hasn’t default value
Version 1.2.0 (1st March 2023)
- New: Tracking Codes Manager
- Info: Minor css/js improvements
Version 1.1.3 (23th February 2023)
- New: Random slug for new links
- New: Link Page Open Graph live preview
- Fix: Ending slash for links and link pages urls
- Info: Minor improvements
Version 1.1.2 (15th February 2023)
- Info: Minor improvements
Version 1.1.1 (14th February 2023)
- Fix: Error 500 when open any page/post without created Link Pages
- Fix: Activation/Reactivation Error
- Fix: Warning on Link page if custom logo not uploaded
Version 1.1.0 (13th February 2023)
- New: Link Page SEO and Open Graph settings
- New: Adding custom links, posts, pages, custom post types to Link Page
- New: Sort Link Pages by views and clicks
- New: Sort Links by clicks
- Tweak: CSS/JS
- Fix: Error 500 when viewing a Link Page
- Info: PHP version changed from 5.6.0 to 7.0.0
Version 1.0.0 (11th December 2022)
- Initial Release