Buddypress pages are public by default. This plugin allows you to restrict not logged-in users from accessing these pages.
If an anonymous user tries to access these pages, they will be redirected either to the login page, or to the homepage, or even to a custom page.
The plugin also allows to display on these pages a template with a message to log in instead of directly redirecting them elsewhere.
- Very easy to use, you only have to choose which pages want to retrict to anonymous users (not logged-in users).
- Small and lightweight plugin (around 10-15kb).
- No CSS, no scripts. No requests to static files.
- Fully translated into Spanish.
Need help? Any bugs to report? Any suggestions? Please contact me.
You can help me too either by rating this plugin or by making a donation.
1.1. From your WordPress dashboard: Plugins -> New Plugin, search for “Buddyfence” and click install.
1.2. From the WordPress directory: Download the plugin and copy the zip file to the “/wp-content/plugins/” folder of your WordPress installation.
2. Activate the plugin.
3. Go to the settings page (Settings -> Buddyfence) and that’s it!
பங்களிப்பாளர்கள் & உருவாக்குனர்கள்
“Buddyfence” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.பங்களிப்பாளர்கள்
Translate “Buddyfence” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.2 date 2021-03-05
- Added redirections to custom / external URLs.
1.2.1 date 2019-10-24
- Developers update. Added the buddyfence_before_template and the buddyfence_after_template action hooks.
1.2.0 date 2018-11-08
- Added restrictions to user profiles.
- Added redirections to custom pages.
- Updated the es_ES translation.
1.1.2 date 2018-02-11
- BuddyPress page with a login request template, new behavior: Upon logging in, users will be sent to the page where they were originally trying to access.
1.1.1 date 2017-11-17
- Added new URL redirection options.
- Added CSS classes to the custom template so that you can style it.
- Compatible with PHP 7.1 and WordPress 4.9
1.1.0, date 2017-08-08
- You can now display a “restricted area” message to anonymous users.
- Translated into es_ES. ¡Ahora en español!
1.0.0, date 2017-07-30
- Initial release.